No products in the cart.
BPMR7A NGK Spark Plug
NGK Sparkplug – BPMR7A
The NGK Sparkplug – BPMR7A is a high quality NGK spark plug designed using the latest technology to give optimum performance over the entire rev. range. The electrode tip is made of special nickel alloy ensuring superior heat resistance, durability & incorporates an insulator made of state of the art high alumina ceramics that offers sure sparking. The central electrode with copper deeply inserted in the tip quickly dissipates large amounts of heat, preventing overheating & fouling. With its solid construction this will ensure superb gas-tightness and the Special powders to connect the insulator and the metal shell offer strong construction too! Through extensive research & development NGK has developed a range of spark plugs specifically aimed at the horticultural market. The Thread diameter is M14, Thread reach is 9.5mm and Hex size 19mm. They fit various manufacturers including Husqvarna, Makita, Stihl, Brushcutters & chainsaws.
NGK Sparkplug – BPMR7A Extra Info
- Features: 9.5mm Thread reach, diameter is M14 and Hex size 19mm
- Through extensive research & development NGK has developed a range of spark plugs specifically aimed at the horticultural market
- Incorporates an insulator made of state of the art high alumina ceramics that offers sure sparking
- Electrode tip is made of special nickel alloy ensuring superior heat resistance & durability
- Solid construction will ensure superb gas-tightness
- High quality NGK spark plug which is designed using the latest technology to give optimum performance over the entire rev. range
Box of 10, Box of 5, Single
BRIGGS & STRATTION (77)
John Deere (0)
SIP Protection (10)