No products in the cart.
The FW25 dual hydrostatic walk-behind packs the professional features of our FW35 model in a narrower package. With easy-to-use controls, electric start and a top ground speed of 9,6 km/h, it’s all your crew needs to breeze through lawn jobs with little effort. Heavy-duty construction and large, 20” tyres paired with a commercial-grade transmission make the FW25 truly perform on those long work days.
|FW25KAV1936RDCE||18,5 HP* Kawasaki FS600V|
V-Twin 810cc Air Cooled
|91 cm – 36” Deck|
Rear discharge with
optional mulching kit
Cruise control bar
Reliably set your speed with the improved easy-to-reach cruise control bar featuring a convenient speed indicator.
Park brake handle
Park brake handle is conveniently located beside the control panel, providing instant access with minimal operator effort to engage.
Robust engine deck
Robust 1/4” steel engine deck construction is ruggedly built to withstand daily commercial duty operation.
Deck drive belt system
Deck drive belt system and larger pulleys provide gentler belt tension, which – combined with our unique debris shield – extends belt life and reduces wear on bearings.
Deck mounting system
The simplified mower deck mounting system combines fewer parts and grease points for added durability and reduced maintenance.
Heavy-duty transmission guards
Heavy-duty transmission guards reduce build up of debris to improve airflow and allow for access to the filter for maintenance.
- Powered by Kawasaki 18,5 HP FS600V V-Twin air cooled petrol engine.
- Two-stage industrial air-cleaner.
- Electric start.
- Easy to use oil drain tube.
- 19 litres fuel tank.
- Independent, commercial grade Hydro-Gear® ZT-3100 transaxles, features 18 cm cooling fans that also assist in repelling debris.
- Dual elevated hydro fluid reservoirs and dual hydro filters.
- Ground speed up to 9,6 km/h.
- Easy access to tracking adjustment.
OPERATOR CONTROL & COMFORT SYSTEMS
- Steel channel handlebars for increased strength and durability
- Cruise control bar
- Independant steering handles
- Independant override thumb controls
- Convenient drive speed indicator
- 20” Drive tyres
- Flat free caster tyres
- Hour meter
- Available in 91 cm cutting width.
- Fabricated deck construction with double top deck, overlap welded corners and double reinforced side skirts and steel reinforced leading edge.
- Single lever cutting height adjustment, lockable.
- Cutting height: 3,8 – 11,4 cm.
- Features top greaseable aluminium spindles.
- Standard factory fitted mulching insert.
- Heavy duty 3,0 mm, 38 x 51 mm frame rails.
- 6,35 mm Engine mounting platform.
- Flat free caster tyres.
- Convenient built in tie-down points for securing equipment.
- Control rods securely placed above the engine deck and within the handle bars for optimized protection against damage and dirt.
- Dedicated Ferris mulching blades.
AS Motor (7)
BRIGGS & STRATTION (77)
John Deere (0)