No products in the cart.
If you are looking for the best value in a compact zero-turn mower, look no further than the Ferris IS® 700Z. Featuring our patented suspension technology, iCD™ cutting deck technology, heavy-duty Hydro-Gear® drive system, an engine purpose built for a zero-turn application and mowing speeds up to 16 km/h. This mower is full of features to provide maximum productivity. The IS® 700Z is capable of tackling tight places, providing maximum maneuverability and productivity. You’ll mow more lawn in less time.
|IS700ZB2752RDCE||27 HP* Briggs & Stratton V-Twin
Commercial Turf Series™ Petrol
|132 cm – 52” iCD™ Deck
Rear discharge with standard mulching insert
Suspension system with independent rear coil-over-shocks (shown) and pivoting front axle with front ride dampening shocks.
Commercial Turf Series™
Briggs & Stratton Commercial Turf Series™ petrol engine features an ultimate 5 step dust and particle filtration system with an integrated cyclonic air cleaner.
Features top greaseable aluminium spindles for longer usable life.
Roll Over Protection Structure
180° folding ROPS (Roll Over Protection Structure) with retractable seat belt.
Fully serviceable commercial Hydro-Gear® ZT-3400 transaxles are designed for high performance and durability.
A patented suspension and steering system combined to provide a comfortable ride with exceptionally smooth steering performance.
Heavy Duty bumper
Heavy Duty bumper protects the engine while also allowing for easy service access.
Removable floor plate
Removable floor plate provides convenient access to the top of the deck for easy cleaning and maintenance.
- Powered by Briggs & Stratton V-Twin Commercial Turf Series™ air cooled petrol engines.
- Patented advanced 5 step debris management system with integrated cyclonic air cleaner.
- Easy to use oil drain tube.
- Rugged 21 litre fuel tank.
OPERATOR CONTROL & COMFORT SYSTEMS
- Pedal lift and lower with single pin height of cut adjustment.
- Folding Roll Over Protection Structure (ROPS) with retractable seat belt.
- Adjustable contour seat with armrests.
- Removable floor plate for easy maintenance access.
- Ergonomic control panel feature a cup holder and fuel gauge for operator convenience
- Available in 132 cm cutting width with iCD™ Cutting deck technology
- Foot operated deck lift.
- Standard factory fitted mulching insert.
- Cutting height: 3.8 – 12.7 cm
- Features top greaseable aluminium spindles.
SUSPENSION / CHASSIS
- Patented suspension system enables you to mow rougher ground faster, with a consistent cut quality, allowing you to be more productive.
- Heavy duty integrated rear bumper protects the engine compartment.
- Independent, commercial grade Hydro-Gear® ZT-3400 transaxles, features 18 cm cooling fans that also assist in repelling debris.
- Trailer hitch kit.
- Light kit (non-road use).
- Flat free caster tyres.
- Dedicated Ferris mulching blades.
BRIGGS & STRATTION (77)
John Deere (0)
SIP Protection (9)