No products in the cart.
Kubota T1880 18HP RIDE ON MOWER
“Effortless mowing, outstanding value”
Powerful and easy to operate, the T1880’s 18 HP OHV air-cooled petrol engine delivers outstanding performance and class leading reliability. Featuring HST transmission with cruise control for a constant mowing speed, the T1880 is both simple to drive and easy to operate. The T1880 features an “infinity” mower deck with a cutting width of over a meter and cutting height can be adjusted from 1-4 inches using a simple dial system for smooth, easy transition from fine lawn work to rougher areas of the garden.
It’s quick and simple to switch from side discharge mode to mulching mode to eliminate the need for grass-box emptying and the disposal of clippings. The T1880’s high power to weight ratio ensures turf disturbance is kept to a minimum. Combining functionality with comfort, the T1880 effortlessly achieves a professional grade finish for the perfect lawn
Kubota T1880 18HP RIDE ON MOWER
- Hydrostatic transmission makes operation easy and precise. A single pedal controls speed and direction changes quickly, without shifting or clutching. This system keeps your hands free for precise steering at all times, especially when working in confined spaces.
- Cruise control feature allows you to maintain a constant mowing speed. Optional extra with the T1880.
- One step parking brake makes parking quick, easy and safe.
- Kubota 3-in1 Infinity Mower Deck with counter rotating figure eight grass flow can change cutting modes without having to change blades. The secret behind the deck is its steel “gate” that slides to cover the discharge area, quickly turning into a mulching deck.
- 1. Side-discharge mode: In this mode, the deck discharges grass evenly and efficiently through the side of the deck, utilising two counter-rotating blades.
- 2. Mulching mode: This feature, along with the deck’s rounded shoulders, keeps grass under the deck, ensuring the perfect mulch. No special blades, tools or optional attachments are needed.
- 3. Grass catching mode: Due to the powerful flow of the Infinity Deck, a blower is not needed—the deck does all the work. With this design, attaching the grass catcher’s boot is made simple.
- Adjust the mower decks cutting height easily with Kubota’s simple dial type design. Simply reach underneath the operator’s seat and turn the control dial.
- Easy mower-lift lever releases the mower deck easily to raise or lower as needed.
- Full-flat operators platform offers ample floor space and legroom making getting on and off the mower easy.
- Deluxe high back seat adjusts easily to accommodate different sized operators. Optional extra on T1880.
- Kubota’s industry first “Cushion Ride” suspension system, utilizes two spring-loaded shocks connected to the operator’s platform, providing the operator with a smooth, comfortable ride. Optional extra with T1880.
- 18 HP
- Easy cut height adjustment (1-4″)
- HST transmission
- Kubota 3 in 1 Infinity Deck with side discharge, mulching and grass collection mode
- Cushion ride suspension system
- Optional collector available
|MODEL||HP||CUTTING DECK||COLLECTOR CAPACITY|
|T1880||18||40”||250 litre/ 2 bag (optional)|
AS Motor (7)
BRIGGS & STRATTION (77)
John Deere (0)