No products in the cart.
Single Drive HydroCut HCKAV1532RDCE
The HydroCut™ Single Drive series is a class by itself. The single hydrostatic transmission found on the HydroCut makes this mower extremely easy to operate. It offers many productivity enhancing features including Integrated Comfort Controls (ICC) for simple maneuvering and Quick-Adjust height of- cut control. Available in 81 cm cutting width, this machine can tackle tight places and tight budgets too.
|HCKAV1532RDCE||15 HP* Kawasaki V-Twin
FS541V Air Cooled Petrol
|81 cm – 32” Deck
Park brake handle
Park brake handle is conveniently located beside the control panel, providing instant access with minimal operator effort to engage.
Height-of-cut indicator ensures consistent results.
Height of cut
The deck is easily adjusted by the quick-adjust lever. Cutting height ranges from 3,8 – 11,5 cm.
The convenience of electric start is a standard feature.
Integrated Comfort Controls
Integrated Comfort Controls (ICC™) are thumb operated. No need to take your hands off the handlebars to adjust speed or direction, forward & backward. So simple to use it can be operated with just one hand!
- Powered by 15 HP* Kawasaki FS541V Series V-Twin air cooled petrol engine.
- Rugged 19 litre fuel tank with extra large filler neck.
- Hydrostatic transmission is more efficient and productive than gear-drive mowers.
- Electric start standard for operator convenience.
OPERATOR CONTROL & COMFORT SYSTEMS
- Integrated Comfort Controls (ICC™) are user-friendly and can be operated with just one hand.
- Available in 81 cm cutting width.
- Cutting height: 3,8 – 11,5 cm / 1.5 – 4,5 inches variable adjust.
- Quick-adjust variable height-of-cut control is fast and easy.
- Features top greaseable aluminum spindles for longer useable life.
- Flat free caster tyres.
BRIGGS & STRATTION (77)
John Deere (0)
SIP Protection (9)