With great distance and high-accuracy — The RL-H5A is a next generation self-leveling construction laser.
The Topcon RL-H5A Horizontal Self-Leveling Rotary Laser is a multi-purpose laser that is ideal for grading, excavating, site preparation, concrete works, and other general construction projects. With a laser receiver, it offers a long operating range that covers up to 2,600 feet in diameter. This laser level also offers an accuracy of up to ±1/16″ or 1/8″ at 100 feet and is self-leveling within ±5 degrees. For added precision and accuracy, the RL-H5A features a manual single-axis leveling method, which allows you to match existing single slopes, and rotates 600 times per minute while the self-leveling of the cross-axis provides out of level protection for the opposite axis. The RL-H5A transmitter sends a continuous self-leveled 360-degree laser reference over your entire work area, allowing you to work longer from each setup with greater accuracy. This horizontal rotating laser is simple to use, intuitive and re-levels itself immediately if the device is disturbed on the job. Just turn it on and in seconds you’re working. With an IP66 rating, the Topcon RL-H5 series is protected from dust and low-pressure water jets. RL-H5A laser levels are covered by Topcon’s 5 year guarantee against defects in parts and/or workmanship for a period of 5 years. This rotary laser uses either a dry cell or a rechargeable battery that can power the device up to 100 hours, making it the great companion for a long day at work. Weighing only 5.07 pounds, this laser level measures 6.77″ L x 8.31″ W x 8.07″ H. Laser Class-II; Laser Type-635nm, <1mW
- Long-range operation (800 m)
- Smart long-range receiver
- Simple, intuitive manual slope capability
- ±10 Arc second horizontal accuracy
- Extra-long battery life (100 hours)
- Tough IP66 weatherproof rating
- ULTI-PURPOSE LASER: Grading, excavating and general construction projects are perfect applications for the RL-H5A. With the IP66 rating, the RL-H5A is “job site tough” and can withstand dust, a sudden shower and even torrential rainfall.
- EASY TO USE: With electronic self-leveling, you press the power button and go right to work in seconds. If the RL-H5A gets disturbed on the job it relevels itself automatically. The self-leveling motors are accurate to ±10 arc seconds.
- LONG RANGE WITH HIGH ACCURACY: Need to shoot elevations up to 800 m from your laser? No problem – this instrument has the power and range to cover a 800 m diameter job site.
- KIT COMPONENTS: includes the RL-H5A laser, LS-80L or LS-100D sensor, Sensor holder, Batteries(Alkaline or rechargeable) , Chargers and Carry case.