- EN ISO 20345 & EN ISO 17249 Class 3 (28m/s)
- Chainsaw protection from layers of natural rubber
- Chemical resistant rubber construction
- Fabric lined for comfort
- Low profile seam for abrasion reduction
- Removeable and replaceable footbed
- Adjustable laced cuff around calf to prvent dirt ingress
- 200J Protective steel toecap
- Cleated rubber sole unit for grip on mud
- Chemical and heat resistant outsole
- New improved fit around calf
Tree Hog Chainsaw Wellingtons
Earn 85 points upon purchasing this product.
A top quality rubber wellington with built in chainsaw protection to Class 3 (28m/s), this product is hard to beat for quality and value for money. Features include a full fabric lined for comfort, with a low profile inner seam to reduce abrasion; a removeable and replaceable comfort footbed and an adjustable laced cuff around calf to prevent dirt ingress. Toes are protected with a 200J steel toecap and the rubber outsole is resistant to chemicals, hydrocarbons, and short term heat exposure. With a new improved fit, the Treehog wellington is a useful addition to your kit for when the going gets wet.
Chainsaw Boots & Accessories