Returning an Item:
We here at Dermot Casey Hire & Sales Ltd pride ourselves with the high-quality of the products we supply our customers and we always go out of our way to make sure that we provide you with only the best, regardless of your business or industry. We do of course understand that not every product is made equal and that sometimes there are cases where the product itself simply do not suit for the reason that it was bought for.
It is for this reason we are happy to accept items returned to us with 28 days of purchase and in this case we offer you an exchange or a full refund to your credit or debit card once we receive the items and process them in our warehouse. Any returns which fall outside this 28 day time period may be considered on a case-by-case basis and is at the discretion of Dermot Casey Hire & Sales Ltd and may be refunded as a credit against a future purchase. All items must be returned to Dermot Casey Hire & Sales Ltd in the same condition in which they were shipped and in a saleable condition. Dermot Casey Hire & Sales Ltd reserves the right to refuse a return if it is determined that the item has been used or worn and not returned in the condition in which it was sold.
How to Return an Item:
1. Put your unused item for return back in its original packaging.
2. Fill out the pre-addressed Returns Information Sheet included in your package when sent out
3. State whether you are returning or exchanging your purchase and the reason why
4. Attach the returns form and post the item back to us (the postal address is included on the returns form).
5. We will be in touch if there are any issues or when your return has been processed.
Dermot Casey Hire & Sales Ltd,
Guidelines to help you get the best and fastest return service:
• each returned item should be in its original packaging with the manufacturers labels attached. Please do not tape or attach labels directly to the retail packaging.
• When returning clothing, where relevant, the original hygiene slips must be in place. Please state the size and colour you are looking for if you want an exchange.
• We reserve the right to reject the return of goods which are not returned in accordance with our Returns Policy and we may request that you pay for the shipping of such goods back to you. Our returns policy does not affect your statutory rights.
• It can take up to 7 working days for us to receive your return, depending on which postal service you use. However, once we receive your goods, we will inspect and process them within 24hrs. Refunds will automatically be issued to the same payment method used to purchase the goods.
• Return shipping costs are non-refundable. If the item is being returned as a result of our error, we will refund Standard Parcel postage costs.
The simplest way to return an item is to return your item to where you bought it. This gives you the flexibility to get a refund or pick another item (or items) to exchange it with. If you’re returning an item from the shop to the online store or vice versa we’ll issue a refund and you’ll be able to go back online or browse round our store and purchase an alternative product.
Has my return been processed?
If you have any problems or questions with regards to your return please call 022-21854